REMINDER: Coronavirus Calls to Prayer
SPECIAL CALLS TO PRAYER TODAY: TUESDAY, MARCH 3rd.
Hosted by Dutch Sheets, Mike and Cindy Jacobs, and other global leaders.
First prayer call at 11:00 A.M. US Eastern Time. (Call immediately followed by One Voice Prayer Movement call hosted by Paula White, Todd Lamphere, Dave Kubal, Jon and Jolene Hamill and others.)
Call: 712-775-7430 OR
712-775-7431 Access Code 2452# OR
Click here to join the webcast.
Second Prayer Event at 7:14 P.M. US Central Time.
This will be a prayer event livecast by GodTV. Go to god.tv/live-events to view. Please join us onsite, if you are in the Dallas area:
Trinity Church 1231 E. Pleasant Run Rd
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Make plans to participate!
Invite your friends to join us!
We, along with other global leaders, are calling for a national day of prayer to end the Coronavirus. After seeking wisdom and prophetic counsel from prophets across the nation and world, we believe strongly that since this is a worldwide issue, it’s going to take the whole church to cry out together for the mercy and healing power of God to contain it.
The renowned passage 2 Chronicle 7:14 promises us that if God’s people pray, seek His face, and turn from our wicked ways, then He will heal our lands. Throughout the history of the United States, presidents have sought to align the nation with this sacred promise. During the Civil War in the United States, President Abraham Lincoln wrote, “Let us then rest humbly in the hope authorized by the Divine teachings, that the united cry of the Nation will be heard on high, and answered with blessings…” Though circumstances are different, the promise remains the same for each nation enduring the coronavirus. God will hear our united cry! He will heal our land. The tide will turn!
In light of this understanding, we are asking for mobilization on a global scale this Tuesday, March 3, for a day of fasting and prayer for our respective nations, in order to stop the spread of the virus and heal the people affected by it. Our global conference call begins at 11:00 A.M. US Eastern Time. Our Global Prayer Live Broadcast begins at 7:14 P.M. U.S. Central Time.
What have the prophets said that we should do in this time of prayer?
1. Pray Psalm 91 over your families and nations.
“When we live our lives within the shadow of God Most High, our secret hiding place, we will always be shielded from harm. HOW THEN COULD EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST US OR DISEASE INFECT US?” (Passion Translation, Ps. 91:9-10)
2. The prophets are concerned that fear is spreading in epidemic proportions in our nations. Therefore, during this prayer time, we want to both pray against fear and remind ourselves that God has not given us a spirit of fear. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Tim. 1:7).
3. Because fear can cause us to also make reactionary or unwise decisions, we pray for wisdom for our leaders to contain the spread of the virus while protecting their people effectively. We pray also for the crisis response teams and emergency responders in each nation to be protected and be effective.
Two aspects of fear were identified—the fear of the contagious disease itself and the fear of lack. The fear of lack can cause economies to collapse and people to move into individual survivalism. Pray that the Lord will give individuals wisdom from Heaven during this season rather than becoming reactionary in self-protection.
For this reason we feel this is a wake-up call that we are a global church, and that the challenges affecting other nations truly affect us all. Pray for the nations as we pray for our own!
If you have been complacent about praying for other nations suffering from this virus, we encourage a time of reflection and repentance.
4. Across the world people are being faced with the greatest fear known to mankind—the prospect of our own mortality. Pray for courage for believers to share Jesus effectively through this time of crisis.
5. Many prophetic voices across the world have been prophesying the coming of the next great awakening, and that it will happen on a worldwide scale. Forces of evil would like to use this to either delay or disrupt the coming awakenings and revivals. Intercede that this will not happen, but rather escalate the moves of God worldwide. God wants this season to turn into a catalyst of revival instead of contagion.
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10 NKJV).
6. Make a decree that the coronavirus will cease worldwide, and that God will heal all who are currently affected by it.
7. Re-consecrate yourselves, your families, and your nation to God through the taking of communion. Remember the miracle of Passover. Plead and apply the blood of the Lamb on the doorposts of your spheres.
“My cherished friends, keep on running far away from idolatry. I know I am writing to thoughtful people, so carefully consider what I say. For when we pray for the blessing of the communion cup, isn’t this our co-participation with the blood of Jesus? And the bread that we distribute, isn’t this the bread of our co-participation with the body of Christ? FOR ALTHOUGH WE’RE MANY, WE BECOME ONE LOAF OF BREAD AND ONE BODY AS WE FEAST TOGETHER ON ONE LOAF” (1 Corinthians 10:14-17 TPT).