I invite you to join me each day as we pray for our nation until the election crisis has resolved. I’ll be reading the daily Give Him 15, making comments, and then we will pray together. You can join me here as we Appeal to Heaven for America.
We Have Some New Breakthroughs
We are in one of the most amazing Spirit-led, prophetic seasons of warfare I can remember. I am encouraged by the number of believers that have remained engaged in fighting for what we know is right for America. I know the Lord is pleased with our faithfulness! When we stand for what is right and do not shirk our duty to intercede, we can rest in the knowledge that the end result will be His.
In the days since our Valkyrie decrees were made, there have been some encouraging breakthroughs. In addition to his speech on December 3rd, President Trump also held a rally in Georgia. He was campaigning for the re-election of Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Purdue. Also, the legal teams continue to work hard, asking for legislative hearings in addition to filing court cases. This has resulted in some state governors and legislatures now realizing the level of fraud and engaging in the investigations. Despite being diagnosed with COVID-19 over the weekend, Rudy Giuliani is still leading the Trump campaign’s legal team and keeping the public up to date on the cases they are working on.
Media, of course, is still working hard to black out or discount every allegation of election fraud. One America News, Newsmax, and The Epoch Times are some of the sources taking the fraud seriously. We have to remember that what is important is not the mainstream media’s assessment of the situation--they cannot be trusted--but of factual evidence being presented, and what the Lord has said.
In addition to those things mentioned above, here are a few of the new breakthroughs:
1. In Georgia, a test was done of the Dominion voting machines that may prove that the algorithms of the machines were altered and can be altered in many different ways. In Ware County, GA, a Dominion machine tabulated votes for Biden at 113% of its true value, but a vote for President Trump was tabulated at 87% of its value. The same number of votes for each candidate went into the machine, but Biden came out ahead by 26%. This can explain complaints in other states where there was reporting of fractional votes, which are not possible. 1 vote is 1 vote, not 1.13 of a vote or an .87 of a vote. This could mean that counts in all 29 states using Dominion machines are in jeopardy.
2. In Arizona, it appears that an audit has discovered up to 300,000 ballots with issues. Some were votes by deceased individuals. There were double votes counted where both mail-in and in-person voting occurred by the same persons. Also, thousands of individuals voted in Arizona who no longer live in the state. These numbers alone could affect the result of the presidential election in Arizona. Credible gaps in the chain of custody from drop-off ballot boxes to counting centers have also been uncovered.
3. It has been found that the Michigan Secretary of State granted access to voter information to an as-yet-unnamed activist group, though state law prohibits this for obvious reasons. Data experts have also identified more than 500,000 potentially fraudulent ballots there.
4. In Wisconsin, it has come to light that there is a legal requirement to present voter identification, which was violated due to the absentee-ballot situation. There appears to be nothing in the state constitution that allows for the dismissal of this identification requirement.
5. U. S. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has given Pennsylvania until today, December 8th, to file briefs in response to Republican’s allegations of fraud and a request to overturn the results of the election in that state. The Court is expected to make a decision on that appeal today. December 8 is considered the “safe harbor” deadline. That is the date determined to allow enough time for a peaceful transition of power from one presidency to the next. Time is of the essence in this case.
There is so much more, but these are some of the most provable situations.
“Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God! For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; and those who hate You have lifted up their head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, and consulted together against Your sheltered ones. They have said, ‘Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation. Let them be confounded and dismayed forever; yes, let them be put to shame and perish, that they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.’” (Psalm 83:1-4a, 5, and 17-18; NKJV)
Give Him 15 minutes in prayer:
Worship the Lord over the victories He has given us.
Ask for the judgments of God to fall on all of the enemy’s activities, seen and unseen, in this election.
Continue to call forth truth.
Pray for the President to receive physical and emotional strength. Pray that he will humble himself before the Lord, and seek Him with his whole heart.
Continue to pray for the legal teams working to prevent a fraudulent and illegal election from becoming our reality. Pray for strength, provision and the speedy recovery of all needed information.
Bless the few media sources that are being bold enough to state the facts in this situation. Pray for the public to be able to come out from under the falsehoods most media sources are feeding them.
Intercede for all of the governors, state legislators, secretaries of state, auditors, and courts involved in this complicated process in WI, MI, PA, GA, AZ, NV, and NM. Be encouraged; but do not stop.
A prayer you can pray:
Father, we are so blessed to stand in Your victory. In the glory of Your presence and victory, there is nothing else needed. We exalt Your holy name above every other name. Jesus, You alone are the One we will focus on. We will not be distracted, but will stand in a place of hope, placing our trust wholly in You. You are glorious. You are victorious! You are the Judge of the entire earth. Judge these situations with righteous judgment, Lord. Let Your gavel fall against the hidden things. Let Your judgment fall against every plan of man that is not Your plan. Convict those in media who are reporting out of arrogance and a false bias. Reveal Yourself to them, Lord. Keep exposing the truth. Don’t let the enemies of America get away with their surreptitious plans. Don’t let them succeed.
We pray for all those investigating the fraud. We pray for the legal teams. Strengthen them. Continue to encourage President Trump, as well. Thank you for the governors and state legislators, secretaries of state and auditors who are taking the charges seriously. Cause them to look in the right places and get to the bottom of things quickly.. Move those who are blocking truth out of the way. Expose. Expose. Expose. Jesus, receive all of the Glory in this matter. We worship Your holy and just name. Amen.
God is exposing the evil plans of fraud and darkness in this election.